Skip to main content

Lovingly Let Go

Amidst the ocean of souls.
I met you.

Found warmth in the cloak of your embrace.
Solace in your presence.

You made me free.
To be my truest.

You made me believe.
I found my twin.

My long-lost one.
Innocent, clueless, fragile and wanting. I have fallen.

Danced with joy and gladness as I woke up in your arms.
As butterfly kisses caressed my being. 

As you allowed me to be me.
I love you.

With all my soul...

Let it be forever.. I pray... 
But you seem to flutter your wings to freedom once more.  
As you leave me thirsting for more.

Enough! Time says stop.
But my mind refuses to adhere. 

My heart longs for you, yearns for you, cries out for you.
I see you see me hurting. But knowingly gives in to time..

In your piece you are clear. I understand.

As it is for the best.
I face my reality.

Knowing in my heart and soul, you are there, found and would stay forever…
As time be our guide.  
To eternity…


-day 117
reblogged from Catch My Thoughts!


Comments

  1. this poem deeply express the art of letting go..thanks for sharing your thoughts and emotions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

I really appreciate your comments - as I would also want to learn from you, to connect with your thoughts and to know I have enlightened your path in my own way.

If you like this blog, you may subscribe, click the G+ or FB Like button.

Unfortunately, inappropriate, unfriendly and pointless comments (SPAM) will be deleted.

Thank you!

NAMASTE.

Popular posts from this blog

Outside the Box!

Welcome to WEALTHY TUESDAYS! Money-Matters!   Let’s me face the fact.  The fact is anything can happen.  Everything is possible and possibilities are infinite. Good. Wait! Everything? Is possible? Infinite possibilities? Yes. That’s correct. (It is only our mind that sets limits; try pushing your mind beyond the box!) I learned from seminars I’ve attended in the past that  “If the intention is clear, then the mechanism will appear.” Formula: Intention 100% + Mechanism 0% = Achieved Goal 100% If my intention, (belief, purpose, faith) is clear then the mechanism (activity, action, system) will appear! ~ and that will make me achieve my goal! 100% intention that is ALL IT TAKES! Wow! Then, let me be clear: “I want financial wealth; I want more money, so I could be of more service to people esp. to my family, relatives and friends.” and “I want financial wealth; I want more money, so I could enjoy more of life’s grandeu...

...in my bridge

I feel like I am currently in a "bridge". My life hanging at the moment. My life on hold. I was supposed to continue on with my next 30 day challenge - and I still do, I still TRY to eat less, I still TRY not to eat AFTER 6. But, I haven't weighed myself yet.. so I will update my THE 90-DAY CHALLENGE on the 90th day!  I will post my final weight results here on April 8! I have a lot of things cooking up in my mind. But, due to what-have-you reasons, it all needs to wait. God knows my plans and my dreams, and I am just holding on to HIM. For the mean time, in my "bridge", I am loving the opportunities that are coming my way. I am loving my ambiance, the people I work with, friends I have online and offline; everything and everyone, I appreciate and love! I just feel blessed - and I hope you feel as blessed too! But, I am still here in my "bridge", and I wait. Golden Gate Bridge San Francisco, USA Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo, Japan ...

Say IT!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70285332@N00/3032368925 "Show what you feel in relationships. If you feel like crying, cry your eyes out! When you feel like laughing, laugh your eyes out. Scream when you want to scream. Roll on the floor. Surprise everybody!" "Please don’t wait to communicate your feelings!" This came from Leo Buscaglia 's book Living, Loving and Learning . (click his name to know more about it.) For now, you would have known that I am a fan! Yes, I am! Just Say IT! I hate it when my husband will not talk to me because I did something wrong! I do not know why he needs to pamper the pain!!! I am his exact opposite because I just simply communicate what I feel, well, tactless at times but, I need the communication part, so that when I’m done with it, then it’s done.   Just LET ME KNOW! There are people who are afraid to communicate their feelings to the point that instead of directly telling "what's bugging them" with the particular...