Skip to main content

A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror.

~ Ken Keys ~

What are your priorities today?
"Most people are so busy knocking themselves out trying to do everything they think they should do, they never get around to do what they want to do."
-- Kathleen Winsor
When we clearly set an intention, our conscious and subconscious minds mobilize to help us meet that intention. At the start of each day, thoroughly review what commitments you have made to others for the day, and decide what commitment(s) you will make for yourself.
What can you do today that will move you one step closer to your personal goals? Own your power to choose to meet your own needs. After all, we are much better able to help others when our own needs are met. And at the end of the day, when you've honoured your commitment to yourself, acknowledge your success.
"If you want to make good use of your time, you've got to know what's most important and then give it all you've got."
-- Lee Iacocca

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outside the Box!

Welcome to WEALTHY TUESDAYS! Money-Matters!   Let’s me face the fact.  The fact is anything can happen.  Everything is possible and possibilities are infinite. Good. Wait! Everything? Is possible? Infinite possibilities? Yes. That’s correct. (It is only our mind that sets limits; try pushing your mind beyond the box!) I learned from seminars I’ve attended in the past that  “If the intention is clear, then the mechanism will appear.” Formula: Intention 100% + Mechanism 0% = Achieved Goal 100% If my intention, (belief, purpose, faith) is clear then the mechanism (activity, action, system) will appear! ~ and that will make me achieve my goal! 100% intention that is ALL IT TAKES! Wow! Then, let me be clear: “I want financial wealth; I want more money, so I could be of more service to people esp. to my family, relatives and friends.” and “I want financial wealth; I want more money, so I could enjoy more of life’s grandeu...

Say IT!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70285332@N00/3032368925 "Show what you feel in relationships. If you feel like crying, cry your eyes out! When you feel like laughing, laugh your eyes out. Scream when you want to scream. Roll on the floor. Surprise everybody!" "Please don’t wait to communicate your feelings!" This came from Leo Buscaglia 's book Living, Loving and Learning . (click his name to know more about it.) For now, you would have known that I am a fan! Yes, I am! Just Say IT! I hate it when my husband will not talk to me because I did something wrong! I do not know why he needs to pamper the pain!!! I am his exact opposite because I just simply communicate what I feel, well, tactless at times but, I need the communication part, so that when I’m done with it, then it’s done.   Just LET ME KNOW! There are people who are afraid to communicate their feelings to the point that instead of directly telling "what's bugging them" with the particular...

...in my bridge

I feel like I am currently in a "bridge". My life hanging at the moment. My life on hold. I was supposed to continue on with my next 30 day challenge - and I still do, I still TRY to eat less, I still TRY not to eat AFTER 6. But, I haven't weighed myself yet.. so I will update my THE 90-DAY CHALLENGE on the 90th day!  I will post my final weight results here on April 8! I have a lot of things cooking up in my mind. But, due to what-have-you reasons, it all needs to wait. God knows my plans and my dreams, and I am just holding on to HIM. For the mean time, in my "bridge", I am loving the opportunities that are coming my way. I am loving my ambiance, the people I work with, friends I have online and offline; everything and everyone, I appreciate and love! I just feel blessed - and I hope you feel as blessed too! But, I am still here in my "bridge", and I wait. Golden Gate Bridge San Francisco, USA Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo, Japan ...