Skip to main content

Run, Gemma, RUN!

After too long years we played children's game again! 

Cebuanos call it "Buwan-buwan".

My heart was pumping hard!!! This was way better than Zumba!

 

The game also got me thinking to start running as a form of exercise already!

THREE REASONS WHY:

1. I want to fit into my old pants again!
2. I've been delaying this activity for too long already! Too many excuses - not good!
3. I want my "recollection/retreat" time - this could be it!

It was a great way to end our Spring break- I wish we'll have snow day tomorrow! Lol!

Thanks playmates!

March 17, 2012
Bebeth's residence
Farmington, New Mexico

Photographer: Mario Mari

-day 93-

Comments

  1. It's called Bulan-bulan here in Davao. Hehehe! Good luck on getting fit! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tama nga kaya pandinig ko buwan buwan lol! .. pero same meaning un sa bulan bulan diba?! hehehe saya! takbuhan!

      Delete
  2. i think this a great way to stay in shape

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to play old games it makes us reminisce the days when we were kids, i think we played something like this too but forgot the name...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is this played? I wanna find out if there's a Zamboangueno version of this game. HEHE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome getting fun plus losing calories

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang saya nyo naman ,you are all enjoying the game. kapagod yan .

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow looks like you had a fun game. not sure i know how it is played though.wow daming pinoy na playmates in US? relatives or just friends? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. everybody are having fun..feel ko naman din naglalarin din ako..parang mapapasigaw na rin.ahihihi

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like that. exercise that you actually enjoy. right now, exercise has become a chore.

    ReplyDelete
  10. buwan and bulan is just the same actually and this made me reminisce my childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like fun. Nice to see everyone out. kids nowadays prefer staying inside doing facebook et. al. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

I really appreciate your comments - as I would also want to learn from you, to connect with your thoughts and to know I have enlightened your path in my own way.

If you like this blog, you may subscribe, click the G+ or FB Like button.

Unfortunately, inappropriate, unfriendly and pointless comments (SPAM) will be deleted.

Thank you!

NAMASTE.

Popular posts from this blog

Outside the Box!

Welcome to WEALTHY TUESDAYS! Money-Matters!   Let’s me face the fact.  The fact is anything can happen.  Everything is possible and possibilities are infinite. Good. Wait! Everything? Is possible? Infinite possibilities? Yes. That’s correct. (It is only our mind that sets limits; try pushing your mind beyond the box!) I learned from seminars I’ve attended in the past that  “If the intention is clear, then the mechanism will appear.” Formula: Intention 100% + Mechanism 0% = Achieved Goal 100% If my intention, (belief, purpose, faith) is clear then the mechanism (activity, action, system) will appear! ~ and that will make me achieve my goal! 100% intention that is ALL IT TAKES! Wow! Then, let me be clear: “I want financial wealth; I want more money, so I could be of more service to people esp. to my family, relatives and friends.” and “I want financial wealth; I want more money, so I could enjoy more of life’s grandeu...

...in my bridge

I feel like I am currently in a "bridge". My life hanging at the moment. My life on hold. I was supposed to continue on with my next 30 day challenge - and I still do, I still TRY to eat less, I still TRY not to eat AFTER 6. But, I haven't weighed myself yet.. so I will update my THE 90-DAY CHALLENGE on the 90th day!  I will post my final weight results here on April 8! I have a lot of things cooking up in my mind. But, due to what-have-you reasons, it all needs to wait. God knows my plans and my dreams, and I am just holding on to HIM. For the mean time, in my "bridge", I am loving the opportunities that are coming my way. I am loving my ambiance, the people I work with, friends I have online and offline; everything and everyone, I appreciate and love! I just feel blessed - and I hope you feel as blessed too! But, I am still here in my "bridge", and I wait. Golden Gate Bridge San Francisco, USA Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo, Japan ...

Say IT!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70285332@N00/3032368925 "Show what you feel in relationships. If you feel like crying, cry your eyes out! When you feel like laughing, laugh your eyes out. Scream when you want to scream. Roll on the floor. Surprise everybody!" "Please don’t wait to communicate your feelings!" This came from Leo Buscaglia 's book Living, Loving and Learning . (click his name to know more about it.) For now, you would have known that I am a fan! Yes, I am! Just Say IT! I hate it when my husband will not talk to me because I did something wrong! I do not know why he needs to pamper the pain!!! I am his exact opposite because I just simply communicate what I feel, well, tactless at times but, I need the communication part, so that when I’m done with it, then it’s done.   Just LET ME KNOW! There are people who are afraid to communicate their feelings to the point that instead of directly telling "what's bugging them" with the particular...