Skip to main content

Mi Amor

Just want to share with you the piece I’ve composed for my boyfriend who fathers my children ...

Read on..

YOU

I dreamt of you.. long before.. years ago…

Funny now.. I remember.. I would rush God for you

All the while, He would pacify me and tell me to WAIT a while.

“Wait a while”! “But, I have been waiting for long!”

And then He would lead me to other matters…

His way of preparing me to meet you.

I dreamt of you.. long before.. years ago…

Didn’t know then that I was forming you…

.. in my mind… in my heart… in my soul…

Funny now.. how dreams do come true

In time.

In God’s perfect time!

I’ve met you when I was ready..

Molded by God to meet you.

And right there and then, I know…

It was you…

I dreamt of you.. long before.. and here you are!

As if we’ve communicated in our dreams for long…

As if we were long time friends who have met again…

As if you’re my twin, lost in heaven…

Dreams can be realized – indeed!

I dreamt of you.. and here you are!

My heart thumped so hard, ready to fall of my chest

You were just a dream.. and here you are!

And God was grinning, “My design, my child, my design”.

I was bewildered, stunned, shocked, mesmerized.. in all truth!

But deep within, my heart was full of gratefulness..

For God said “ Wait.. I have something good for you…

And you will know in Time!”

And it has come to pass. His words were realized.

My dream came true.

You found me. I welcomed you.

We smiled. We laughed. We cried.

We talked in words, in action, in silence.

We held hands. We kissed and embraced.

We made our vow, “to have and to hold,

From this day forward, until death do us part”.

And who would have thought? – a simple dream…

A dream of you…, came true!

We celebrated our 11th year wedding anniversary last October 8, 2011. We have 2 children, 9-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son.

Yes, I still dream but this time I dream with him! I’m the stubborn one! (Obvious?)

And who knows one day, one at a time.. it will all come true- again! Yahoo!!!

Hope all your dreams come true too! God Bless Us!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outside the Box!

Welcome to WEALTHY TUESDAYS! Money-Matters!   Let’s me face the fact.  The fact is anything can happen.  Everything is possible and possibilities are infinite. Good. Wait! Everything? Is possible? Infinite possibilities? Yes. That’s correct. (It is only our mind that sets limits; try pushing your mind beyond the box!) I learned from seminars I’ve attended in the past that  “If the intention is clear, then the mechanism will appear.” Formula: Intention 100% + Mechanism 0% = Achieved Goal 100% If my intention, (belief, purpose, faith) is clear then the mechanism (activity, action, system) will appear! ~ and that will make me achieve my goal! 100% intention that is ALL IT TAKES! Wow! Then, let me be clear: “I want financial wealth; I want more money, so I could be of more service to people esp. to my family, relatives and friends.” and “I want financial wealth; I want more money, so I could enjoy more of life’s grandeu...

...in my bridge

I feel like I am currently in a "bridge". My life hanging at the moment. My life on hold. I was supposed to continue on with my next 30 day challenge - and I still do, I still TRY to eat less, I still TRY not to eat AFTER 6. But, I haven't weighed myself yet.. so I will update my THE 90-DAY CHALLENGE on the 90th day!  I will post my final weight results here on April 8! I have a lot of things cooking up in my mind. But, due to what-have-you reasons, it all needs to wait. God knows my plans and my dreams, and I am just holding on to HIM. For the mean time, in my "bridge", I am loving the opportunities that are coming my way. I am loving my ambiance, the people I work with, friends I have online and offline; everything and everyone, I appreciate and love! I just feel blessed - and I hope you feel as blessed too! But, I am still here in my "bridge", and I wait. Golden Gate Bridge San Francisco, USA Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo, Japan ...

Say IT!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70285332@N00/3032368925 "Show what you feel in relationships. If you feel like crying, cry your eyes out! When you feel like laughing, laugh your eyes out. Scream when you want to scream. Roll on the floor. Surprise everybody!" "Please don’t wait to communicate your feelings!" This came from Leo Buscaglia 's book Living, Loving and Learning . (click his name to know more about it.) For now, you would have known that I am a fan! Yes, I am! Just Say IT! I hate it when my husband will not talk to me because I did something wrong! I do not know why he needs to pamper the pain!!! I am his exact opposite because I just simply communicate what I feel, well, tactless at times but, I need the communication part, so that when I’m done with it, then it’s done.   Just LET ME KNOW! There are people who are afraid to communicate their feelings to the point that instead of directly telling "what's bugging them" with the particular...